Health & Safety Policy
At Certarus, we are committed to the health and safety of all employees, contractors, clients, and the public. No job is worth doing if it cannot be done safely. None!
The goal of our Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy is to create an accident free workplace and to provide protection from accidental loss. All employees of Certarus are responsible for ensuring that the safety program is maintained and continually improved upon. Every organizational level is responsible and accountable to our overall HSE initiatives.
We will uphold this commitment by:
- Complying with applicable safety regulations and industry standards.
- Complying with our own HSE policies and management system.
- Identifying and mitigating adverse environmental impacts of our operations, in keeping with good environmental and business practices.
- Responding to emergencies in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all company employees are aware of their HSE responsibilities.
- Seeking every opportunity to understand potential HSE issues that may impact work undertaken by employees or contractors of Certarus.
All Certarus employees and contractors are responsible for:
- Obeying all company and client safety rules.
- Following recommended safe work procedures.
- Wearing, using and maintaining personal protective equipment when required.
- Participating in required HSE training programs.
- Informing their immediate supervision of any unsafe work conditions.
- Refusing all unsafe work.
It is in the best interest of all parties to consider Health and Safety impacts within every activity. Commitment to Health and Safety is a must for all members of this organization.