Due to economic, environmental and technological changes, Compressed Natural Gas has become the fuel of choice for remote and temporary power generation.
Industry has increasingly turned to natural gas due to its low stable pricing, wide availability and clean burning nature. Certarus has lead the charge developing North America’s largest CNG distribution network with over 225 trailers supplying some of the world's largest projects.
Certarus CNG Advantages
- Redundant Regional supply points
- North America’s largest CNG Fleet (+225 CNG Trailers)
- Higher BTU content than LNG or Propane
- Smaller footprint when compared to LNG
- Automated dispatch and scheduling
- Reduced emissions