CNG for Remote & Temporary Power Generation
Due to economic, environmental, and technological changes, Compressed Natural Gas has become the fuel of choice for remote and temporary power generation.
Industry has increasingly turned to natural gas due to its low stable pricing, wide availability and clean burning nature. Certarus has lead the charge developing North America’s largest CNG distribution network with our CNG trailer fleet, offering CNG for remote & temporary power generation. For more information regarding Certarus' CNG Virtual Pipeline, contact us today.
Certarus CNG Advantages
- Redundant Regional supply points
- North America’s largest CNG Fleet
- Higher BTU content than LNG or Propane
- Smaller footprint when compared to LNG
- Automated dispatch and scheduling
- Reduced emissions