Compressed Natural Gas
Compressed natural gas (CNG) is a low carbon, low cost, high performing alternative to carbon-intensive fuels like propane, diesel, and waste fuel oil. The combination of low cost and low carbon intensity gives it a significant sustainable advantage for bulk fuel users looking to improve their ESG performance.
Our network of regional CNG compression stations coupled with our fleet of specialty trailers, offers customers a convenient and environmentally friendly fuel source that surpasses the reach of conventional pipelines. Our mobile distribution capability allows us to deliver CNG to isolated regions or areas where pipelines have not been built.
- CNG is the cleanest transportation fuel on the market with up to 30% less carbon intensity than other fuels
- CNG is a cheaper and safer alternative to fuel sources like diesel, propane and liquid natural gas (LNG)
- CNG offers a stable and predictable fuel price that results in reduced operating costs
No matter your location or operations type, our team will work with you to:
- Convert equipment to dual-fuel or natural gas capabilities
- Design an on-site or delivery system to meet your bulk fuel needs
- Monitor pressure, temperature, and flow levels remotely
- Dispatch and track fuel delivery to ensure a safe and continuous flow of low carbon energy
Our centralized logistics team provides 24-7 support to manage your fuel so you can focus on your operations.