Compressed Natural Gas
Compressed natural gas (CNG) is a low carbon, low cost, high performing alternative to carbon-intensive fuels like propane, diesel, and waste fuel oil. The combination of low cost and low carbon intensity gives it a significant sustainable advantage for bulk fuel users looking to improve their ESG performance.
Our network of regional CNG compression stations coupled with our fleet of specialty trailers, offers our customers a convenient and environmentally friendly liquified natural gas supply & delivery service that surpasses the reach of conventional pipelines. Our mobile distribution capability allows us to deliver complete CNG solutions to isolated regions or areas where pipelines have not been built.
- CNG is the cleanest transportation fuel on the market with up to 30% less carbon intensity than other fuels
- CNG is a cheaper and safer alternative to fuel sources like diesel, propane and liquid natural gas (LNG)
- CNG offers a stable and predictable fuel price that results in reduced operating costs
No matter your location or type of operation, our team will work with you:
- Converting equipment to dual-fuel or natural gas capabilities
- Monitoring pressure, temperature, and flow levels remotely
- Designing an on-site or automated tracking, dispatch & delivery system to meet your bulk fuel needs
- Ensuring a safe and continuous flow of low carbon energy solutions
Our centralized logistics team provides 24/7 support to manage your fuel so you can focus on your operations.